RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS:
- All engines and transmissions are inspected before shipping to purchaser. However, damage may occur during shipping. We request that customers inspect all engines and transmissions at the time of delivery for any damage. Report damaged, wrong or missing parts before signing any shipping documents. Damage, wrong or missing parts should be reported by the purchaser at the time of delivery.
- Failure to report damages before signing shipping documents, places responsibility on purchaser.
- Purchaser refers to any representative of the company designated to sign for delivery. Please make all damage claims directly with Astro Auto Parts, for orders shipped via common carrier.
- All defective products must be returned to Astro Auto Parts (properly supported by completed claim forms and receipts). Return needs to be authorized by Astro Auto Parts. Original part needs to be received by Astro Auto Parts, before replacement will be shipped.
- All returns and cancellations in any case are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Orders cancelled before shipping are subject to $150.00 processing fee.
All returns are subject to inspection prior to credit being issued!
- The part (engine or transmission) must be unused, in it's original packaging (No seals or packaging can be broken)
- Shipping and handling fees ($250.00) are not refundable!
- No returns will be accepted over 30 days from invoice date in any case.
- All specifications, availability, and prices listed are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication.
- The right is reserved to make changes at any time without notice.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device